Well, the new school year has started which unfortunately means less time for scrapping... :( It does however mean scrapping new things!! I LOVE the fall.....back to school, football, Halloween!! I can't wait to start making Halloween scrapbooks. :) It is absolutely my most favorite holiday. :)
On another happy note.....I Thought About You Boutique in Burnsville, NC is now carrying my paperbag scrapbooks!! Whoo hoo! If you are in the area, stop by and check them out. If not, you can always just visit the etsy site. :)
I'm working on some shop makeover things...I've decided to make the shop look a little prettier! I'm excited because The Photo Spot is going to be making me some pretty new things. :) Check out her shop; it is just too fabulous! Anyway....I'll try my best to be better about posting more! I'm really terrible about it. Check out all the prices marked down in my etsy shop right now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment