I'm having waaayyy to much with my digital scrapbooking stuff....haha! I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE paper and all, but the digital stuff is holding my attention right now. :) I've started in on making bottle cap images that people can print for those cute little necklaces, hairbows, and their scrapbooks. Fun, right?!?! I've been making some super cute
Girlified NCAA Team circles that are selling like crazy. Makes me ever so happy! I am a huge sports fanatic, but a total girl, so I always love cute, girly sports things. Why not make some fab stuff for my teams right? I started out with my loves the University of Illinois and Texas and now I'm expanding with more teams. What do you think?



There must be a lot of Texans shopping on etsy, because I've been selling bunches of the UT ones (yay!). If your interested in having some for your team, but don't see them in the shop, let me know and I'll make you some! Whoo hoo!
Check them out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment