Hey hey! I have been doing so many custom orders (yay!) lately that I really haven't had all that much time to do any of my own scrapbooking. Well, this week, I decided to take a break from the shop and get some much needed scrapping done in my own books. :) I also decided to go back through and look at some old layouts and was like....oh no, this totally needs to be redone. So.....that is my summer misson: to revamp some old things: scrapbook pages, mini projects, and more!!
For this LO, I used the Prima Marketing Rock On Love line....I love it so much, but I cannot find it anywhere anymore. :( It was made exclusively for Michael's, but it never seems to be there. I'm almost scared to keep using it because I'll run out!
I am absolutely IN LOVE with Glimmer Mist. I think that I need it in every single color! For this LO, I used my Slice to cut out the wings and then laid them down before I spritzed and wala!
Ahhh....acrylic paint....one of my fave scrapbook items! I love how this checkerboard turned out on this page. :)
Bubble wrap is not just a packing tool anymore......it's also a stamp! I love using it in my pages to add the grungy polka dots. For this page, I used the Rock On Bro papers and painted the eggs for a grunge rocker feel.
I love this photo....he's just too cute! I wanted a little more whimsy feel to this page, so I added lots of color and Sassafrass Lass stickers. :)
Also.....Happy 4th of July!! I decided to have a sale in the shop....Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!! All you have to do is wish me a Happy 4th in the message to seller box to get the deal. :)
1 comment:
WOW!!! Your layouts are A-MA-ZING!!! I love all the paint, mist, embellies, and all the pink!
I'm a pink girl too!
Found you through the forum at MPTS, and glad I did! ;)
Check out my blog:
http://CraftyPaperGirl.Blogspot.com
Post a Comment