Monday, July 5, 2010

Glimmer Mist and Handmade Flowers

I went to my local Archiver's today (the greatest place on earth) and decided I was only going to buy fun new things for my layouts. :) What I bought was........a ton of Tattered Angels products!! I've been playing with them all day and have made some pretty fab things (I think anyway!)

I also decided to teach myself how to make these cool paper flowers that I have been seeing in other people's pages.......here was my first attempt....



I glimmer misted the corner and then made the fower at the bottom in the corner......It looks better on this one...

With this one I made the flowers at the bottom...my second attempt. I'm pretty happy with them! :) I also used my new Tattered Angles masking tools and chips!! SOOOO MUCH FUN! I love how this page turned out. :)

and of course I love this layout, just because Jack is in it!! My little guy :)
TTFN!