Friday, May 29, 2009

School's Out for Summer!!!! :)

Hey all! OMG it has been forever since I have posted in here....It has been so crazy busy with the end of the school year, but we are done now! We had promotion for our 8th graders today. It was bitter sweet...they are my first class, so I was so sad to see them go, but so happy for them! We had a great week: Wednesday was our field trip to Six Flags Great America. The kids had a blast and I got TONS of fabulous photos. I can't wait to start scrapbooking them. Then on Thursday we had our 8th grade breakfast, practice, and then a picnic for the kids. One of the things they did at the picnic was they through pies at each other. It was hilarious! I'm proud of them though, the kids sold the pies for a dollar to raise money for Darfur. It was totally their idea and just showed me how amazing these kids are...I'm sad to see them go. :(

Anyway...now that school is out for the summer I am going to have some more time to work on Oh So Fabulous! Yay! I have a show in Urbana tomorrow bright and early that I am getting ready for tonight. :) I also have new design team photos for Such Sweet Tierney! Check them out:




I think that they all turned out pretty fun! Definitely check out her shop, it is well, well worth it!! Back to my craft show prep...hopefully I will make tons of money!




No comments: