Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh So Fabulous Sale!

I love a good sale...from anywhere. I'm not quite as bad as my dad though, who will buy something just because it is on sale even if he doesn't need it or really want it. Therefore, I thought I'd have another in the shop! Whoo hoo! I am doing a buy 3, get 1 of anything free sale! How fab is that? I'm getting pretty close to 100 sales and I'd like to get there soon...so stock up on your birthday gifts, bachelorette party gifts, so on and so forth. Also, I'll be giving a FREE suprise gift to my 100th sale. :) I promise it will be really good. :)

I am so happy to say that my Mom LOVED her Mother's Day gifts. She was so excited about the bottle holder and the book that it made making them even more fun!

I've been feeling pretty creative lately, so we'll see what new things I come up with this week. I'm trying hard to get my own scrapbooking caught up, which is something that often gets forgotten when I'm working on the shop. Sometimes I have to remind myself that scrapping my own pics is exactly what got me into this in the first place. :) Until then, however, here is something that I finished up this past week. I think it is pretty fun. I may just have to make another one for Livvie for her bday. :)



Adios! I hope that everyone has a happy Monday tomorrow!

No comments: