Friday, February 4, 2011

Creative Paper Artists February Mid Month Challenge

How much fun is it to get cute little valentines from the least expected places....awesome, right?!? Valentine's Day is fast approaching and we are all wondering....."what in the world do I get her/him this year?" I know, because I've done it!!

I'm getting ready to post the mid month challenge over at the Creative Paper Artist's blog but I thought I'd share it with you first!! This mid month challenge is to create a valentine (or gift) for someone special other than your sweetie....think: teacher, brother, grandma, hairstylist, etc. :) Those fabulous people we adore! Here's the catch: you must create this using at least one non-traditional valentine's day color! Fun!!

Theme: I Heart That Someone Special
Catch: Use at least one non-traditional valentine's day color
Technic: Doodling (Fun!)
Materials: Cardstock and Feathers :)

Here's my take on the challenge! Being a teacher, I get tons of cute little things at Valentine's Day! I thought I'd make something fun that would be the perfect teacher gift: a cute mini - clipboard and foxy feather pen. :)

The winner of this challenge will be receiving a FAB blog award button to post to their blog as well as the pen and clipboard you see pictured here. :) Happy scrapping!


No comments: