I'm not gonna lie, I pretty much LOVE anything by Juicy Couture. Their photos are so fantastic and always make me want to create something fabulous! I definitely need to be in the right mindset to be crafty. If I'm not, what I make usually turns out to be awful!
I can't scrapbook without music in the background. Usually what I'm listening to at the time gets somewhere thrown into my stuff. The edgier the music, the crazier the stuff. It's about time to whip out the Christmas music!
4. Anything by American Crafts, Glitz, and Prima Marketing....love, love, love their stuff!
5. Flowers...I use them on absolutely everything!
6. My pink skull scissors

7. Zebra Binder clips from Office Depot....they have every color binder clip under the sun. Plus my fav...animal print! I use them in my scrapbooking and my classroom.
8. Diet Coke
9. Such Sweet Tierney Buttons I have no idea how I ever scrapbooked before finding London's buttons. This girl is seriously creative and totally inspires me! I find myself using her buttons on just about everything I make now.
10. My Zutter Tools: My fav is probably the heavy duty corner rounder, but I heart my Bind-It-All so very much!
2 comments:
OOpsies! The deleted comment was me! Sorry! I was using the boy's laptop and didn't want you to be like wtf is this? Lol. I LOVE Heart, and a little Bon Jovi thrown in there! Craft fair was decent, you ready for yours?
xo
Post a Comment