Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long time no see.....

Hey all! It has been forever since I have posted anything in here! I've been such a slacker. :( .....Well, the Mom's Day Craft Fair at the U of I went fabulous! I sold so many things that my inventory is just about depleted. Sorry there isn't as many things in the shop as normal, but I promise that I will be doing my aabsolute best to fill it up again! I've been working on some fab projects lately that I hope you will like. Check out this fun new mini spiraled scrapbook:




I LOVE how this one turned out. It could be in part because of my obsessions with the American Crafts Teen Collections, Such Sweet Tierney's buttons, and The Jelly Bean Joint's adorable embellishments. Seriously....it's an obsession. Check them out, I guarantee you will love them as much as I do!!

Things are definitely looking up on the creativity frontier for me. :) My scrapbook club is making oh so fabulous things. I am so proud of my girls...they are being scrapaholics like me! I'm starting them early and planting the scrapbooking seeds while they are still in middle school. Also, I am excited to be getting into the Urbana Farmers Market this summer. It will mean a table every Saturday to sell things! Holla! That also means: twice as much work for moi....that's okay though, because I LOVE it!

Adios for now....I promise it won't take a million years for my next post. :) Have a fabulous day!

Ashlee

No comments: