Sunday, February 8, 2009

Custom Orders are Oh So Fab

Hey everyone! It has been a fabulous weekend.....Why? Because I have been making stuff for the majority of it! I've been making custom orders and other fun things for the shop!
A customized lunchbox tin for the mad katter.

This is a mini album that I made this weekend from a kit from The Jelly Bean Joint. It turned out to be so super cute!

I am so into buying supplies and materials from other etsy sellers right now. I would definitely rather have handmade goods in my scrapbooks! Here are some of my favorite sellers for supplies, you should check them out:

The Jelly Bean Joint

Applique Queen

With a Twist

Burnt Cookie (cutest stamps ever!)

every jot and tittle

I'm off to go make more fabulous things!!

~Ashlee

2 comments:

Martha said...

the lunch box turned out great! :)
Martha

Oh So Fabulous said...

Thanks!!