Friday, January 16, 2009

Another day off....

Looks like we have another day of school cancelled due to the ridiculously cold temperatures we have going on in the midwest.....I hate winter... I love days off, but this is seriously screwing up my lesson plans. On the bright side of things, it looks like I have an enitre free day to make things for the shop! :) So...last night I made a fabulous mini album for myself (which I rarely do) because I wanted to use the new embellishments that I got from The Jelly Bean Joint (http://www.superflymollie.etsy.com/). I had bought them with the intention of using them in albums to sell, but I got greedy because they were so cute! I had to use them for my own album....luckily, I have more left over that I can add to albums to sell. :) There are so many great pics of the album, but I'll just add a few here. If you want to see the rest, you can find them in my flickr gallery (http://www.flickr.com/photos/33975669@N05/).







No comments: